Develop a grocery delivery App
Approx 50% of individuals aged between 25-30 buy groceries online. It can be profitable to start a small grocery business for online grocery delivery app, particularly when you are well informed of the competition around you.
More than 35 percent of Smartphone users, according to recent statistics, are looking online to fulfil their daily eating needs. With incremental stress factors contributing to the inevitable exhaustion and fatigue in individuals, it does not appear to be a useful idea to stand in long lines to obtain their comestible needs. Therefore, brick and mortar stores are giving way to grocery apps tailoring to the needs of individuals at their doorstep.
Nonetheless, through adopting Grocery Mobile App Development, many established retail owners have recognized this cultural shift and are, therefore, inclined towards online services. Consequently, it is advisable to cut your share of the cake before this booming market hits its saturation point, and we at ICODERZ will support you precisely for that reason.
What things need to be considered before starting an online grocery app like bigbasket?
IDENTIFY THE TARGET MARKET
- Analyze the latest market trends
- Plan your business as per the trend module
EVALUATE AND DECIDE THE AREA OF OPERATION
- Deciding the region of business is the most critical aspect. Choose wisely.
- Once the business starts to grow, expand yourself.
- Try to stay close to the city for easy, hassle-free delivery.
BRING YOUR BUSINESS IN THE EYES OF LAW
- Register your business.
- Fulfil all GST compliances.
- Get a business bank account
SET UP PROMPT DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Set up a fast delivery system
- Set same day delivery
ROBUST PLANNING MODULE
- Provide a secure and robust delivery module.
- Introduce the feature of tracking for customers.4
PICK POPULAR WEBSITE
- Choose cross-platform grocery app
- Apps should run on both iOS and Android
- Choose a popular website for business
What should be the strategy?
Your strategy to run an online grocery store should be reliable and robust at the same time. You should keep a track on:
- 24*7 customer support
- Easy loading
- User friendly interface
- Push notifications
- Referral points
- Loyalty Rewards
- Social Media Promotion
- Search Engine Optimization
Features for Online Grocery Store
Knowing the company’s needs and adopting the right business model will help you set up your start-up online. Your website, however, will allow you to connect, communicate with consumers, and transform them into loyal customers. Therefore, your website must be quick to load, easy to use, mobile-friendly, and have unique features:
1. ORDER HISTORY
Many times people take home the same food items. Keeping this everyday consumer activity in mind, you must provide your customers with the alternative to save the order to their profile that they can reorder, rather than adding items to the cart repeatedly.
2. SHOPPING CART
Shopping at the grocery store is often a family activity where different members may have different demands. It would, therefore, be very reasonable to provide features that allow users to share their shopping basket with other active users so they can add additional items and deliver them all in one order.
3. DISCOUNT COUPONS
Sending discount coupons to make the most of seasonal sales is a common practice among companies these days. It is, therefore, critical that your online grocery app has the features to receive and process these discount coupons.
Offers such as first delivery free of charge or discount to customers inviting their friends to buy from you are becoming a widespread online business practice. You not only inspire customers to buy more from you but also help you keep down the cost of obtaining customers.
Why Build a Grocery Delivery App?
When talking about grocery delivery app development, the idea may seem a little cliché but is quite popular. What makes the idea popular is the general ease it provides to the customers. Also, the cost to develop grocery app isn’t much which guarantees high ROI as compared to other initiatives.
On-Demand Grocery Delivery App Development- How Does
Online Grocery Store Work?
Currently BigBasket is India’s biggest online grocery store and empowers a client to leave the drudgery of looking for food and welcome a basic simple method for perusing and searching for essential needs. The association starting at now works from Bangalore, Mumbai, and Hyderabad and has a differed portfolio that passes on more than 13,000 things and in excess of 1,200 brands.
Utilizing online grocery app like BigBasket, one can look over a wide scope of alternatives in each category, select a schedule slot for items delivery and the request will be delivered right to your doorstep. You have multiple options to pay online utilizing your debit / credit card or even with Cash on Delivery option available too.
- Have opion to Request Collection from Multiple stores for a delivery wide choice of items and brands to look over. Deal with number of grocery store owners for every locality in your service zone.
- Order is well packed in fragile and temperature-controlled bundling with this BigBasket-like app, we can expect instant delivery of Grocery items at your doorstep with a similar freshness with the assistance of temperature-controlled bags.
- Pre-Scheduled conveyance along with status tracking permit clients the freedom to choose delivery times dependent on their convenience, trackthe requests continuously and get alerts that advise them about the order status.
The BigBasket-like app cost is determined on the following fundamental and high-level features including with the circumstances discussed before.
- App platform- The Big basket App development cost varies based on different platforms; Android costs are relatively higher than the iOS platform, it mainly has more devices to be tested.
- App size- The Cost of an App like Bigbasket depends on the overall size of an app is formed by its features and its functionality. This results in various surplus charges.
- Basic features- The e-commerce app cost like Bigbasket varies on user accounts, their shopping carts and order history, ratings and reviews, are the basic feature that occupies time and affect the overall costs of developing an app like this.
- App design- The Cost of an App like Big basket depends on designs, it is important to fancy buyers by inspiring them to make purchases. The app must be designed to be user-friendly
- App Developer- The development cost of a BigBasket-like app varies with a good and experienced developer is vital as his location and expertise also influencing the development of the app.
- Position tracking- User situation Tracking allows marketers to clearly tell buyers about the product distribution date, and customers get product delivery date, before buying the goods.
- Advance and External Features- Cost of app like BigBasket varies with features like data sync, geolocation, booking/delivery calendar, push notification alongside OTP evaluation, data travel, in-app calling/messaging.
- My Cart feature- My Basket Feature enables customers to monitor the goods that they had added to the truck first.
- Active-Basket- mart-Basket, which automatically covers goods that customers shop for most frequently.